About Me

My Photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowy Day!

SNOW... SNOW.... SNOW!!!
that's right, it's a super snowy day here at our house. 
I have discovered that snow is a glorious, wet, and exciting treat to eat!  I found it to be very tasty.
Snow is also amazing to play in, I never knew you could have so much fun!
Do any of my furry followers have any snowy white goodness?

-Pal

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Snow is great for doing mad zoomies. Take off your good dog vest and have at it.

Kisses,
Dexter

K9friend said...

We've had so much snow, ice, and cold that I'm beginning to think we live in Alaska instead of Missouri. Please hurry, Spring!

Pat
Critter Alley

Liama Jhons said...

Inspirational and motivational work for the pet owners.
Find My Pet